Lightweight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as outerwear, or as a midlayer in colder climates.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets, with DWR- (durable water repellent) coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy