Lightweight, windproof and toasty warm, the Down Sweater is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as outerwear, or as a midlayer in colder climates.
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets, with DWR- (durable water repellent) coated zippers
- Internal zippered stretch-mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.