Lightweight, windproof and extra warm, the Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as outerwear in chilly conditions.
- Superlight windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single-pull, adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out drafts
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 431 g (15.2 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh and China.
Material: Recycled Polyester
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Technology: Deluge® DWR
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy