Lightweight, windproof and extra warm, the Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoody is highly compressible insulation with a 100% recycled polyester shell; ideal as outerwear in chilly conditions.
- Superlight windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Single-pull, adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and adjustable drawcord hem seal out drafts
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth, seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 431 g (15.2 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh and China.
Material: Recycled Polyester
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Technology: Deluge® DWR
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30, "regular" is 32 and "long" is 34, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.