The Patagonia Chacabuco 32L Backpack carries a full quiver of gear when you’re traversing a pulsing city or crossing a wind-scoured mountain pass. The Chacabuo is Patagonia's largest daypack and houses everything in two main compartments and has an exterior shock cord for additional carrying capacity. The generous main compartment carries the majority of your gear and comes with a raised, padded sleeve sized to hold most 17" laptops, while the tube port makes a hydration reservoir when you leave your laptop at home. A secondary compartment stores everyday necessities like keys, pens and a phone. A zippered outside pocket holds energy bars or small essentials, and a brushed tricot-lined top pocket protects sunglasses or an audio device, and the two side stretch pockets keep water bottles within reach.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization that has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys
- A padded pocket that holds most 17" laptops is raised off the ground to protect electronics; doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Shock cord secures bulky items
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave: lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish: repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job
- 779 g (27.5 oz)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy