Designed for women, a 2-compartment backpack with a padded laptop sleeve, exterior shock cord and plenty of carrying options; holds most 17" laptops.
Wickedly useful, whether you’re following your wanderlust or just crossing town. This daypack, designed specifically for women, has two large compartments and plenty of pockets to hold everything - from a laptop to your keys. The main pocket holds bulky items and features a padded sleeve that's raised above the bottom of the pack to cradle most 17-inch or smaller laptops. The sleeve, equipped with a tube port, accepts a hydration reservoir (not included) when you take your load cross-country. The second compartment has a lanyard for keys and organizational pockets for smaller items. A soft, brushed tricot-lined pocket protects sunglasses; two external lash straps hold a yoga mat or a freshly baked baguette. An exterior shock cord cinches down bulky items, and dual stretch-woven side pockets keep water bottles of all sizes and shapes within reach. Ergonomic, Air Flow mesh shoulder straps stay comfortable in warm weather. Made from a tough, yet supple, 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave with 840-denier ballistics nylon reinforcements. The lining is 200-denier polyester. All fabrics have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Torso length and Air Flow mesh shoulder straps designed specifically for women
- Generous main compartment with drop pockets for quick organization on the go; secondary compartment houses organizational pockets; exterior stash pocket
- Interior padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 17" laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir complete with tube port
- Internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and daily supplies, including a lanyard to secure keys
- Brushed tricot-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water bottle shapes and sizes; exterior shock cord holds bulky items
- Quilting on front panel; embroidered text logo
- Body: 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave. Base: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch-woven pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 765 g (1 lb 11 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
- 30 L (1831 cu in) Fits a 17-inch laptop
Technology: Deluge® DWR
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- Patagonia Cascada Pack - Ikat Purple Awesome!Review by happy mom! happy mom!
Ratinggreat product and just what my daughter wanted. it has been working great for school and holds all her stuff! great water bottle pocket on the side! not to mention the nicest hand written personal note that came with our backpack! even though we are across the US I would definitely order from Cleanline again!!!(Posted on 9/1/2014) 2014-09-01
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.