This is the baselayer to wear when you're riding Jackson Hole in January. Soft, stretchy and compressible, Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight offers the highest thermal performance in the Capilene family. Retooled to be warmer than our previous Capilene 4, it also breathes better and dries faster. Its smooth jersey face glides beneath layers and the soft, brushed fleece interior warms and wicks. With a deep zipper, snug-fitting collar, offset shoulder seams and yoke, tuckable hem length and a zipper garage with a draft flap to help block cold. Made with 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts which offer low bulk comfort next-to-skin
- Shoulder yoke and arm seams offset for comfort beneath layers
- Straight hem
- Long enough to tuck in
- Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry®: 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex; Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry: 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 269 g (9.5 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.