A fundamental - to be worn for weeks on alpine routes, washed in glacial streams and dried in the slipstream of a bus window. Our new Capilene® 3 Midweight provides excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. The most versatile and fastest wicking of our performance baselayers, its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times. Brushed on the inside for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. The low-bulk zip-neck makes for easy venting. Details include raglan sleeves and underarm panels for unlimited mobility and offset shoulder seams to eliminate pack-strap chafe. Made with Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene® 3 midweight fabric has a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next-to-skin
- Raglan sleeves and underarm panels placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Solids: Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; Heathers: Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester (51% recycled) double knit. Both with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Costa Rica
- Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck - Black Stay warm and comfyReview by Tom - Cleanline Staff Tom - Cleanline Staff
RatingI purchased a zip-neck and a crew neck. It doesn't matter if I wear them as individual pieces or as undergarments, I can't stop wearing them! They're warm, but not too hot. Thicker than a t-shirt, but not itchy and they're tough too. They haven't faded in the multiple washes I've put them through. You won't be sorry.(Posted on 3/5/2014) 2014-03-05
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.