Our most versatile synthetic baselayer keeps you dry and warm in cool to cold conditions.
The only time you’ll want to take off this crew is when you slip into Buckeye Hot Springs for a soak. The most versatile and fastest-wicking of our Capilene weights, soft and compressible Capilene® 3 Midweight performance baselayers stretch, dry quickly, resist wear, and provide excellent insulation and next-to-skin comfort. Brushed on the inside for warmth, with a jersey exterior that glides under layers, this crew also features a rib-knit collar, raglan sleeves with underarm panels for unlimited mobility, and a tuckable hem. Made of 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® polyester double knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Rib collar
- Raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Solids: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled; Stripes: 56% recycled) double-knit. All with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
- Capilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled, recyclable and features Gladiodor® garment odor control.
- Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you’re going to stink. Gladiodor® Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
- Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Crew - Black - 2015 Stay warm and comfyReview by Tom - Cleanline Staff Tom - Cleanline Staff
RatingI purchased a zip-neck and a crew neck. It doesn't matter if I wear them as individual pieces or as undergarments, I can't stop wearing them! They're warm, but not too hot. Thicker than a t-shirt, but not itchy and they're tough too. They haven't faded in the multiple washes I've put them through. You won't be sorry.(Posted on 3/5/2014) 2014-03-05
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy