The versatile baselayer that keeps you dry and comfortable in all types of conditions.
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility; provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled; Heathers: 51% recycled) double-knit. Both with Polygiene® odor control for the garment
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
- We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you’re going to stink. Gladiodor® Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.