Protect your climbing, commuting or beach gear in all but the wettest conditions with the Patagonia Black Hole Backpack. This super versatile pack is made from highly weather resistant materials using the latest long lasting water repellent materials. A DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times, while the strong ripstop polyester will hold up to all the rough travel you tackle.
A unique feature this bag offers is the double-zipper design which allows the pack to open completely for top access or side access. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share. An internal sleeve carries most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper organizes small items. For your carrying comfort, the backpack’s padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack. Rugged, weather ready and full of features, the Black Hole Pack provides a dry, secure place for your gear while allowing easy access and making loading and unloading a breeze.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded laptop sleeve holds most 15" laptops; front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Daisy chain lash points secure large accessories and a zippered front pocket holds quick-access items
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 850 g (30 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy