The Patagonia Black Hole 25L Backpack is loaded with features and ready to take on the streets, the boat or the mountain top. This super versatile pack is made from highly weather resistant materials using the latest long lasting water repellent materials. A DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times, while the strong ripstop polyester will hold up to all the rough travel you tackle.
A unique feature this bag offers is the double-zipper design which allows the pack to open completely for top access or side access. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share. An internal sleeve carries most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and an organizer pocket keeps track of smaller items. For your carrying comfort, the backpack’s padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack. Rugged, weather ready and full of features, the Black Hole Pack provides a dry, secure place for your gear while allowing easy access and making loading and unloading a breeze.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Easy access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Daisy chain lash points secure large accessories and a zippered front pocket holds quick-access items
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (24 oz)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy