Loud and clear, nature is beckoning you to join her. The hearty Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Hoodie is soft, comfy and built to last, just what you need when the outdoors are calling. Everyone can appreciate an easy-wearing, bulk-free hoody that thrives as urban outerwear or layered in the backcountry under a shell. Made of a knitted, heathered polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Optimism pervades inside a Better Sweater® Hoody. Its easy-care, 100% polyester fabric face is tough enough for chores, while its sophisticated sweater-knit weave and heathered, overdye yarns provide requisite civility.
The Better Sweater is built with a 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Contrast raglan sleeves and sophisticated style lines add to its big-boy handsomeness. Cool-weather comforts: full-length zipper with garage and internal wind flap; a stand-up collar built into the 3-panel hood; polyester brushed jersey trim on inside of hood, zipper welts, inside hem and sleeves. With a left-chest zip pocket and two cozy zippered handwarmer pockets for stowing digital camera, phone and audio devices. Hip length. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made of bluesign® approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip hoody with zip-through stand-up collar and comfortable 3-panel hood
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length design
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 635 g (22.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand
- Patagonia Better Sweater Zip Hoodie - Black outstandingReview by jc jc
Ratinggreat construction, fit and performance (so far, had it a week). I expect nothing but the best from Patagonia but it was my first experience with Cleanline. What wonderful communication and service. outstanding!(Posted on 4/7/2015) 2015-04-07
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy