The Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket is a soft, full-zip polyester fleece jacket with a sweater-knit face and warm fleece interior. When the morning's frost lingers until noon, you know it's time for the Better Sweater Jacket.
The Better Sweater functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered in the backcountry under a shell. Two zippered hand warmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem.
- Fabric has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell jacket
- Hip length
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a fleece interior
- 464 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand and Sri Lanka
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy