The size at Ocean Beach is usually deceiving, but the cold never is. A fall surf check can have you shivering before you even start paddling out, and that makes the Patagonia Better Sweater Hybrid Hoody the last piece of warmth to come off before you run across the Great Highway to the waves. The body is made from durable midweight 100% organic cotton duck canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while the sleeves, hood, cuffs and bottom hem are made from 10-oz 100% polyester Better Sweater fleece with a sweater-knit face. The full center-front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures, while the zipper and zipper pull are made from noncorroding and recyclable plastic for extended durability in damp environments.
- Full center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure
- Two cargo chest pockets with curved flaps and snap button closure; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with fleece; interior, left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Self-fabric cuffs and bottom hem
- Noncorroding, recyclable zipper pull and plastic zipper
- Climbing-rope detail on front zipper pull and hood drawcord
- Hip length
- Body: 8-oz 100% organic cotton canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Sleeves, hood, cuffs and bottom hem: 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved: offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- 830 g (29.3 oz)
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy