Popular with hikers, hunters and fishermen, the Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket is a staple of NW warmth. An easy-wearing, bulk-free jacket that thrives as urban outerwear or layered in the backcountry under a shell. Made of a knitted, heathered polyester fleece dyed with a new process that saves dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Patagonia makes the Better Sweater® for travel plans that rely on hope and good fortune. With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth, this go-anywhere jacket functions equally well over a shirt as urban outerwear or layered in the backcountry under a shell.
This season’s fabric has been updated with a 100% polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem and a comfortable fit, the Better Sweater Fleece Jacket will be a cold weather go to.
- Made of bluesign® approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length design
- 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka and Thailand
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy