Total protection from even the worst wind. The Adze Jacket is constructed of Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric for mobility and durability, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture.
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
- Low-profile gusseted cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts, seals in heat
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 637 g (22.5 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.