Total protection from even the worst wind. The Adze Jacket is constructed of Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric for mobility and durability, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture.
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
- Low-profile gusseted cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts, seals in heat
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 637 g (22.5 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.