Total protection from even the worst wind. The Adze Jacket is constructed of Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric for mobility and durability, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture.
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
- Low-profile gusseted cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts, seals in heat
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 637 g (22.5 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Write Your Own Review
Patagonia Men’s Clothing Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy