THE ULTIMATE WAVE RIDING KITE
Since its debut the Ozone Reo has been a groundbreaking dedicated wave kite. It has been designed solely with the surfer in mind. There is no doubt that the Reo does what it sets out to achieve, allow the rider to concentrate on the wave.
Its fast direct handling, stability, massive de-power and ability to drift make this kite unique and a perfect choice for wave hounds. It was designed and tested only with surfboards, as that is the Reo’s sole purpose in life.
We have had nothing but very positive feedback from riders all over the world, many of whom have expressed how the Reo has helped improve their wave riding ability.
As ever, please don’t just believe the hype, take a test ride and become a believer.
Enjoy the Ride
Rob Whittall - Ozone Kite Designer
REO DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Super fast and direct handling
- Mega de-power range with insane float and drift characteristics
- Easy on the bar back line re-launch
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
REO CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin Techno Force sail material
- Dimension Polyant Dacron for the LE & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
* Colors for this kite are Black, Blue & Yellow similar to those shown in the pictures.
Write Your Own Review
Used Kiting Gear Info
Here at Cleanline Surf we are stoked to be able to help you get great Used Gear so you can start having fun and we can give the gear a second life! Most importantly, we want to make sure you have the right fit, the right design and genuinely the right gear for what YOU are doing. That means you walk away with something that truly fits what you need so that days, weeks and months down the road you are stoked on your purchase.
Used product comes in with varying degrees of wear so you should be aware some equipment may need a bit of TLC before another round of adventuring. Each item is priced according to its condition, its age, its features and its relevancy in our store, the sport and the marketplace. This is why you may see two of the same type surfboard or wetsuit model with two very different prices.
In general, we think that nothing compares to being able to see, feel and scrutinize the gear you are interested in, however, we know that isn't feasible for a lot of our customers. No worries, our awesome staff is here to see, feel and scrutinize these things for you. For any questions or inquiries please feel free to call us at 503-738-7888 or 888-546-6176 or use our CONTACT USpage.
USED KITING GEAR
We have all types of used kite gear in our shop. For great info, advice or kite details call our in house kiter Josh. As one of the very first kiters to fly the Oregonian skies Josh has tons of experience and knowledge he can share with you!
Check out or current Used Kiting Gear HERE!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.