THE ULTIMATE WAVE RIDING KITE
Since its debut the Ozone Reo has been a groundbreaking dedicated wave kite. It has been designed solely with the surfer in mind. There is no doubt that the Reo does what it sets out to achieve, allow the rider to concentrate on the wave.
Its fast direct handling, stability, massive de-power and ability to drift make this kite unique and a perfect choice for wave hounds. It was designed and tested only with surfboards, as that is the Reo’s sole purpose in life.
We have had nothing but very positive feedback from riders all over the world, many of whom have expressed how the Reo has helped improve their wave riding ability.
As ever, please don’t just believe the hype, take a test ride and become a believer.
Enjoy the Ride
Rob Whittall - Ozone Kite Designer
- Large technical bag
REO DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Super fast and direct handling
- Mega de-power range with insane float and drift characteristics
- Easy on the bar back line re-launch
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
REO CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin Techno Force sail material
- Dimension Polyant Dacron for the LE & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.