THE ULTIMATE WAVE RIDING KITE
Since its debut the Ozone Reo has been a groundbreaking dedicated wave kite. It has been designed solely with the surfer in mind. There is no doubt that the Reo does what it sets out to achieve, allow the rider to concentrate on the wave.
Its fast direct handling, stability, massive de-power and ability to drift make this kite unique and a perfect choice for wave hounds. It was designed and tested only with surfboards, as that is the Reo’s sole purpose in life.
We have had nothing but very positive feedback from riders all over the world, many of whom have expressed how the Reo has helped improve their wave riding ability.
As ever, please don’t just believe the hype, take a test ride and become a believer.
Enjoy the Ride
Rob Whittall - Ozone Kite Designer
- 45/50/55cm Bars
- 4 x 25m 300kg lines
- Large technical bag
- Kite Leash
- Repair Pack
- Stickers, Key-ring
REO DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Super fast and direct handling
- Mega de-power range with insane float and drift characteristics
- Easy on the bar back line re-launch
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
REO CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin Techno Force sail material
- Dimension Polyant Dacron for the LE & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
CONTACT WATER CONTROL SYSTEM
The Contact Water Control System offers a clean control bar design, with simple safety and an easy-to-use trimming system. The Control System exceeds all Kitesurf/Snowkiting loading and release EU NORM safety standards.
Megatron Quick Release – The control system features Ozone’s proven Megatron quick release safety with total flag out of the kite. Easy re-assembly saves time and gets you back up and riding faster.
Low Friction Centre Piece – The control bar features a low friction aluminum centre piece designed to reduce trim line wear.
Auto Positioning Chicken Loop – Designed in conjunction with the bar centre piece, the Megatron spinning handle allows chicken loop auto positioning, offering easy unhooked riding and hooking back in.
Magnetic trim handle – The Magnetic trim handle connects to a magnetic neoprene sock covering the clam cleat, to reduce tangles when the trimmer is de-powered.
PU Covered trim line & cast stainless steel de-power ring – The tough PU covered trim significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out, whilst the smooth running de-power ring also prevents trim line wear.
Longer Foam Floats – The longer foam floats provide improved protection from the lines.
The Contact Water Control System bar sizes come in 45cm, 50cm and 55cm. The larger size PU chicken loop (sold separately) is perfect for riders with longer arms or for riders wanting even easier hooking in & out.
CONTACT WATER CONTROL SYSTEM FEATURES
- Megatron Quick Release chicken loop
- Auto positioning chickenloop for easier unhooked riding
- Wide mouth loop for effortless unhooking and hooking back in
- Easily untangle your middle lines using the spinning handle
- Standard Flag Out or Expert riders leash connection ring
- 45/50/55cm Bar with low friction centre piece
- Lightly sanded EVA grip and ergonomic finger grip bumps give you the ultimate bar grip
- Hideaway elastic line retainers
- Clam cleat de-power trimmer with cast Stainless Steel de-power bracket
- Magnetic trim handle system reduces tangles when trimmer is de-powered
- Wear resistant PU covered trim line
- Longer foam floats with internal back line trimming
- In line bar stopper ball for flag out safety system
- Colour coded leader lines & 300kg flying lines
- The system exceeds all Kitesurf/Snowkiting loading and release EU NORM safety standards
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.