It's smooth flying characteristics and constant pull speeds your kiting progression with no compromise. The OCTANE will keep your excitement and adrenaline pumping with its precise and always predictable handling.
Available in four sizes; 2, 3, 4 and 5 meters squared, the OCTANE covers a massive range enabling action in almost any conditions. All sizes are capable of meeting the demands and capturing the imagination of any kiter.
The OCTANE can be purchased as kite only or complete ready to fly, with either handles or control bar. The package includes an Ozone Ground Stake, perfectly suited for securing your kite safely and easily.
- Closed cell leading edge with mesh for clean air intake and extra strength
- Internal diagonal rib structure reduces bridles
- Auto-stable wing curvature equals rock solid all-conditions performance
- Optimized profile for power, speed and stability
- Wing tip Dirt-outs & internal sand-channels
- OzTex 40D Ripstop nylon fabric
- Pre-stretched Dyneema control lines
Neoprene covered handles offer ultimate comfort, control and grip. The handles include power line finger chafe guards and ground stake loops on the rear leaders. Safety Kite Killer wrist leashes with EVA foam are also included for peace of mind when letting go.
4-LINE NEOPRENE HANDLES
- Neoprene covered handles offer ultimate comfort, control and grip
- 25mm diameter tubing
- Power line finger chafe guards
- Easy to identify colours for left and right side
- Safety Kite Killer wrist leashes (not included with Method)
- 18m 75kg/100kg Pre-stretched Dyneema flying lines for 1.6m/3m Quattro
- 18m 75kg/200kg Pre-stretched Dyneema flying lines for 2.5m/3m Quattro
- 20m 75kg/200kg Pre-stretched Dyneema flying lines for Octane
- 20m 100kg/200kg Pre-stretched Dyneema flying lines for Method
- Line label connection system
- 45cm Amsteel Harness Strop (Method handles only)
The OCTANE package includes an Ozone Ground Stake, perfectly suited for securing your kite safely and easily.
- Bright red ABS plastic to be durable and clearly visible
- 8mm diameter 316 Stainless Steel stake
- Molded ribs help the stake stay fixed in soft soil, sand or snow
- Molded tabs to attach lines and run them out easily
- Ergonomic top handle for easy push in and removal from the ground
- Sturdy pouch to keep the sharp end away from kite material
KITE SIZE RECOMMENDATIONS
The 2m (Yellow/Green) is about as much fun as you can hope to have with a small kite. Massive top end wind range for high-speed buggy runs and just the right amount of challenge for anyone with ambition.
The 3m (Blue/Red) is the ideal entry point in the range for the land locked kiter, generating power early on in the wind range while always being easy to control. Quite possibly the perfect introduction to land boarding.
The 4m (Blue/Yellow) has the bottom end power needed in the lighter winds likely to be encountered by novice snow kiters and is a great mid-range buggy engine or land board motor.
The 5m (Yellow/Red) is the one to beat in is this category, with light wind performance for effortless traction and an upper limit the pros will just keep pushing.
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.