It’s smooth flying characteristics and constant pull speeds your kiting progression with no compromise.
The OCTANE will keep your excitement and adrenaline pumping with its precise and always predictable handling.
Available in four sizes; 2, 3, 4 and 5 meters squared, the OCTANE covers a massive range enabling action in almost any conditions. All sizes are capable of meeting the demands and capturing the imagination of any kiter.
The OCTANE can be purchased as kite only or complete ready to fly, with either handles or control bar. The package includes an Ozone Ground Stake, perfectly suited for securing your kite safely and easily.
- Closed cell leading edge with mesh for clean air intake and extra strength
- Internal diagonal rib structure reduces bridles
- Auto-stable wing curvature equals rock solid all-conditions performance
- Optimized profile for power, speed and stability
- Wing tip Dirt-outs & internal sand-channels
- OzTex 40D Ripstop nylon fabric
- Pre-stretched Dyneema control lines
The 55cm Control Bar features an EVA covered 3D grip with easy to identify colours for left and right sides. The rear brake line pulley allows for smooth kite control, combined with the safety wrist leash and release handle connected to rear lines offering an easy and effective stall system. Fly unhooked to feel the full power or hook into a harness with the benchmark Ozone Megatron Quick-Release chicken loop.
4-LINE FIXED BRIDLE BAR
- 55cm Control Bar
- Lightly sanded EVA grip and ergonomic finger grip bumps give you the ultimate bar grip
- Easy to identify colours for left and right side
- Rear brake line pulley for smooth kite control
- Brake line Safety System with Safety Wrist Leash for easy and effective landing and reverse launching
- 20m 75kg/200kg pre-stretched Dyneema flying lines
- Line label connection system
- Injection molded bar ends with hide away elastic line retainers
- Benchmark Ozone Megatron Quick Release Chickenloop
The OCTANE package includes an Ozone Ground Stake, perfectly suited for securing your kite safely and easily.
- Bright red ABS plastic to be durable and clearly visible
- 8mm diameter 316 Stainless Steel stake
- Molded ribs help the stake stay fixed in soft soil, sand or snow
- Molded tabs to attach lines and run them out easily
- Ergonomic top handle for easy push in and removal from the ground
- Sturdy pouch to keep the sharp end away from kite material
KITE SIZE RECOMMENDATIONS
The 2m (Yellow/Green) is about as much fun as you can hope to have with a small kite. Massive top end wind range for high-speed buggy runs and just the right amount of challenge for anyone with ambition.
The 3m (Blue/Red) is the ideal entry point in the range for the land locked kiter, generating power early on in the wind range while always being easy to control. Quite possibly the perfect introduction to land boarding.
The 4m (Blue/Yellow) has the bottom end power needed in the lighter winds likely to be encountered by novice snow kiters and is a great mid-range buggy engine or land board motor.
The 5m (Yellow/Red) is the one to beat in is this category, with light wind performance for effortless traction and an upper limit the pros will just keep pushing.
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.