IGNITION 3-LINE KITEBOARD TRAINER
The IGNITION Kiteboard Trainer Kite is the ultimate kite to enter the sport of kiting safely. It is available in 1.6m, 2m, 2.5m and 3m sizes.
Designed to bring out the kiter within everyone, the IGNITION trainer kite is responsive, smooth and stable with enough power to ensure you’ll be ready to progress safely and with ease.
The unique 3-line Safety System with Safety Leash guarantees safe, easy re-launch and gives you the ability to land the trainer kite by yourself. If you feel too much power or are ever unsure all you have to do is let go of the bar, and the IGNITION trainer will land automatically and wait for you until you re-launch it again.
We recommend the 2m or 2.5 m for the best balance of performance and power – go smaller in high wind locations and choose a bigger size in light wind areas.
Whatever your age or kiting ambitions, Ozone's IGNITION Kiteboard Trainer is the perfect power kite to get you started in the most exciting new sport on the planet. Children should use the 1.6m size and in winds less than 10mph and always be under careful adult supervision.
- Simple to set up and fly, with lines pre-attached
- Performs in a wide range of wind conditions
- No previous kite experience required
- Sizes to suit all ages and land kiting activities
- Light weight and compact for easy travel
- Exceptional quality at an unbeatable price
- Ozone warranty and satisfaction guaranteed
- IGNITION 3-line kite
- Control Bar with Safety Leash
- 100kg for 1.6m & 2m
- 200kg for 2.5m & 3m
- 75kg Safety line
- Kite bag
3-LINE FIXED BRIDLE BAR
- 55cm Control Bar
- Lightly sanded EVA grip and ergonomic finger grip bumps give you the ultimate bar grip
- Easy to identify colours for left and right side
- Unique 3-line Safety System with Safety Wrist Leash for easy landing and reverse launching
- 18m pre-stretched Dyneema flying lines (100kg for 1.6m & 2m, 200kg for 2.5m & 3m)
- Line label connection system
- Various stall settings per size
- Injection molded bar ends with hide away elastic line retainers
CHECKING & MAINTAINING CONTROL SYSTEM FLYING LINES
Over time kite flying lines may stretch slightly, and we highly recommend that you check your lines are set correctly to what we call bar zero. Checking and maintaining your lines will ensure you get the most performance from your Ozone kite.
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.