PROGRESSIVE NEWSCHOOL & FREERIDE
The new C4 has been completely redesigned with progressive newschool & free riders in mind. At the heart of the C4 is an all new generated arc offering a more C-kite feel, without compromising the easy de-power and simple relaunch characteristics of past C4 generations.
Although some changes in design are not obvious to the eye almost everything has changed. The aspect ratio, arc, planform, profiles and sail tensions are all new, further enhancing the ride and feel for progressive unhooked riding.
Freeriders will still feel at home on the C4 with our Variable Bridle Geometry, giving the option of two kites in one. The Variable Bridle is simple with no lines to add or remove, and takes only a short moment to change. With these two settings the C4 boasts advanced unhooked attributes as well as comfort and easy to reach performance for everyday freeriders.
Variable Bridle Geometry settings
New School - The New School setting offers a heavier and direct feel, with a more powerful load up and pop perfectly suited to Freestyle and Wakestyle riders. The C4 ships standard on this setting.
Free Ride - The Freeride setting offers a lighter bar feel and increased de-power which is perfect for Freeriding and also in the waves. To use this setting simply shift the middle bridle lines to the pigtail knot closest to the leading edge.
Each size in the C4 line up has been individually refined, we aimed to perfect turning and flight speeds across the board resulting in a more predictable kite when unhooking, kite looping or jumping. The C4 is an amazing Newschool & Freeride machine, but as always make sure you get out there and take a test ride to see for yourself.
Torrin Bright - Ozone R&D Team Rider
C4 DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Variable Bridle Geometry - New School (standard) & Free Ride settings
- All new generated arc offering more C-kite feeling
- Enhanced ride and feel for progressive unhooked riding
- Explosive pop and hang time
- Easy back line re-launch
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
C4 CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin Techno Force sail material
- Dimension Polyant Dacron for the LE & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
- Large technical bag
- Repair Pack
- Stickers, Key-ring
Write Your Own Review
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.