Ozone Custom Kites
HOW TO HAVE YOUR OWN CUSTOM KITE MADE
At Ozone we have our own dynamic factory in Vietnam and can easily slot a custom kite into the production line. We can customize an existing and tested design of kite to your specifications. Just choose the style of kite from the Ozone Kite line that you would like to use and think about which of the 8 standard colours you would like for your design. Then send in your design and the images to Cleanline Surf and they will get back to you with a quote. If you like the quote then we will go ahead with the manufacture and normally within 4 to 6 weeks you will have the kite in your hands.
HOW DO I ORDER?
- That's easy, give Cleanline Surf a call at (888) 546-6176 or (503) 738-7888
- Download this Excel file and fill in all the info
- Email the completed form to our CONTACT US page with your logo in Jpeg and also in EPS or Ai (Illustrator). We need both the Jpeg and the raw files.
- Cleanline Surf will contact you with your quote with 7 working days.
- Once agreed you pay for the Kite & Logo cost so production of the kite can commence.
- Your order will ship within 2-4 weeks from date payment is received.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Quotes vary depending on the complexity and size of the logo or design. We can only give a quote once we have the info (see above). There is a minimum charge of $150 per kite.
LOGO STUCK >> For logos to be stuck onto only 1-2 kites we print the logo onto the white rip-stop sticky-back material. Then the logo is cut out and then stuck on the kite. The stickers typically stick very well however we cannot guarantee them for the life of the kite.
CUT INTO SAIL >> Inflatable Kites only – As you can see if the logo is not too complicated we can cut into the sail as its single surface (not possible on foils). The logos look amazing and the light shines through beautifully.
Ozone agrees to the use of these images but no company is allowed to add their own logos to the images or video from Ozone. Also any images used in a printed publication MUST have the riders name and the photographers name credit. Failure to adhere to the above rules is a Breach of Copyright and the photographers will have rights to claim on their use.
If you have any questions regarding the use of these images or require a name of the photographer and Rider / Pilot if not shown please contact firstname.lastname@example.org