Wear the Onyx Inflatable Belt Pack and ride your paddle board in safety and comfort. This lightweight belt meets all U.S Coast guard requirements for PFD's and provides true tranquility when you are out on the water. The low profile design allows for unrestricted paddling movement and hassle free safety at your fingertips. This belt comes ready for adventure with a zippered pocket for convenient storage, a D-ring attachment for small items and reflective piping for high visibility. Perfect for anyone wanting to remain safe when, paddling, sailing, recreational boating and fishing, without a bulky lifejacket getting in your way.
The Onyx M-24 PFD Belt is manually activated using CO2 and is completely repackable and reusable with only the need for replacement CO2 cartridge. When you need to initiate inflation, it is a simple tug on the ReliaPull Tab, the CO2 cartridge releases and inflates the jacket. Then pull the M-24 PFD over your head, secure in place and you'll be able to float and find rescue. Once deflated and you are ready to use it again, swap out the CO2, pack the jacket into the belt and your ready to go. Comfort, safety and peace of mind all resting conveniently on your hips.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket / Personal Flotation Device PFD with Type III Performance
- Manually inflates with CO2 when the wearer pulls the “Jerk to Inflate” handle
- Lightweight, low profile, air mesh comfort pad on body belt
- Equipped with back-up oral inflation and marine whistle
- Includes 1 CO2 cartridge
- Zippered pocket, D-ring attachment and reflective piping for high visibility
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx M-24 Rearming Kit #1350 (K301)
- Adult Universal – Fits 30”-52” chest; 24”-52” waist; Over 80 lbs
- Recommended for users over 16 yrs old
- Minimum buoyancy of 22.5 lbs. when inflated
- Pack weight: 1.5 lb.
- Pack dimensions: 15" W x 7" T x 4" D
Write Your Own Review
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy