The Olukai Pahono Mid Shoe offers a classic, laid back style that matches the vibe of the islands.
- UPPER: Smooth full-grain leather with a natural surface finish, combined with low knap suede. Lined with moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® microfiber.
- FOOTBED: LightFit, lightweight anatomical contoured footbed with Dri-Lex® microfiber cover. Removable and washable.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking natural gum rubber outsole with texture inspired by native kapa pounder design. Surfboad stringer inspired color stripe.
- FEATURES: Hand-sewn moccasin stitching on toe, laser etched logo, and premium leather laces.
- REMOVABLE FOOTBED: OluKai footwear is designed as the perfect environment for your foot. With this in mind, they have crafted their footbeds to be easily removable and washable
To treat day-to-day wear for lighter colored leathers, nubuck, and suede Olukai recommends using nubuck cleaner and conditioner. For full grain leather Olukai recommends cleaning with saddle soap or leather cleaner and conditioner. You can find these products at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
After cleaning let your sandals air dry away from heat.
Write Your Own Review
Olukai Men’s Footwear Size Chart
|U.S. Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||Centimeters|
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy