The Kiai II is designed with the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA) and tested daily by its over 450 guards. A portion of proceeds goes to the HLA Junior Guard Program.
- UPPER: Water-resistant synthetic leather strap with soft, quick-drying Lycra knit lining and neoprene backer.
- FOOTBED: Anatomical compression-molded EVA midsole with a non-slip brushed EVA drop-in footbed for personalized fit.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking rubber or gum rubber outsole with coral reef lug design for added grip.
- FEATURES: Soft nylon toe post webbing, welded HLA and island chain detail, and laser-etched HLA footbed logo. A portion of proceeds goes to support the HLA Junior Guard Program.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY
Official footwear of the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA). Part of the proceeds from sales help support the HLA's Junior Lifeguard Program.
We recommend that you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Sandals can also be cleaned in your washing machine using mild soap and cold water temperature.
After cleaning let your sandals air dry away from heat.
- Olukai Kia' i II Sandals - Black Shaka Mahalo OlukaiReview by Tom Grenfell Tom Grenfell
RatingMy go to sandals. When I'm on my feet all day these have the soft, smooth center and the harder tough sole. Two years old and the straps are still holding !(Posted on 2/1/2016) 2016-02-01
Write Your Own Review
Olukai Men’s Footwear Size Chart
|U.S. Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||Centimeters|
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy