You will heart Oakleys newest sculptural design: the graceful Oakley Pulse Polarized Sunglasses. Roundly rectangular and soundly stylish, these frames are flattering on just about everyone. For one pair you can wear everywhere, Oakley Pulse is a sure bet.
Carved from lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®, these frames are comfy day in and day out. A Three-Point Fit and frame material patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit. And the beautifully curved stems ensure a fabulous look.
Oakley Pulse serves up spectacularly clear peripheral vision and side protection of 8 ¾ base lens curvature. No matter which lenses you choose, you’ll get epic UV protection from our Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8 ¾ base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earpads and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit
- Metal icon accents
- Oakley HDPolarized - Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy