Wondering which sunglasses are for you? It's a Given in the Oakley Given Breast Cancer Sunglasses. That’s the name of this iconic style inspired by the flyboys of yesteryear, and with icons surrounded by rich color fill, the on-trend look is all Oakley Girl. It’s made of lightweight C-5™ alloy matched with acetate earsocks and optimized with snag-free nose pads, so all-day comfort is also a Given.
Oakley created a full palette of finishes, and there’s one to complement every complexion. All are crafted from an alloy that blends five metal compounds for a barely-there feel. But Given is no lightweight with protection or clarity because it meets ANSI Z80.3 standards for basic impact and optical performance.
Oakley YSC® Special Edition benefits Young Survival Coalition, dedicated to critical issues affecting young women with breast cancer. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the UK: Oakley (UK) Ltd has guaranteed a minimum donation of £20,000 from this promotion for the Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care. (Registered charity in England and Wales 1017658, and in Scotland SC038104) via Breast Cancer Care Trading Limited (CRN 2681072)
- Protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Performance and protection that meets or exceeds ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via lenses with gradient shading
- Exclusive women’s eyewear case included
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight frame made of Oakley C-5 alloy with acetate earsocks
- Unobtainium® nose pads in a snag-free design with a comfortably secure fit
- Metal icon accents surrounded by color fill
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy