Take the awesomeness of the 1980s and combine it with the coolness of today and you get Oakley Forehand. Available in a spectrum of pop colors, these retro-styled glasses are for girls who just want to have fun. Oakley Forehand is the ultimate mash-up of style and performance.
Wherever the day takes you, this eyewear serves up all day comfort via the stress-resistant O-Matter™ frame and the Oakley Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. And you’ll see the world with confidence, knowing you’ve got UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. Quality? Check. Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards and Unobtainium® earpads provide a non-stop no-slip grip.
Need a little vision correction? Oakley Forehand is available with prescription lenses. Or customize your Oakley Forehand with the best polarized lenses on the planet or optional gradient lens shading. Metal icon accents at the hinge complete one beautiful package that you can store in your exclusive Oakley women’s eyewear case.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earpads
- Metal icon accents
- Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Included: Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case
- Oakley Women's Forehand Sunglasses - Tortoise/Black/Dark Brown Gradient A great pair of sunniesReview by Bryn - Cleanline Staff Bryn - Cleanline Staff
RatingI bought this exact style this summer and I love them! The brown gradient lenses are awesome for Oregon, they shade my eyes without making it too dark when I am driving through heavily wooded areas or when the sun dips behind some clouds. They came with a hard case which is great for travelling. They are kind of a more feminine version of the Jupiter or Holbrook. They look adorable with everything!(Posted on 10/27/2013) 2013-10-27
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy