Take the awesomeness of the 1980s and combine it with the coolness of today and you get Oakley Forehand. These retro-styled glasses are for girls who just want to have fun. Oakley Forehand is the ultimate mash-up of style and performance.
Wherever the day takes you, this eyewear serves up all day comfort via the stress-resistant O-Matter™ frame and the Oakley Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. And you’ll see the world with confidence, knowing you’ve got UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. Quality? Check. Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards and Unobtainium® earpads provide a non-stop no-slip grip.
Metal icon accents at the hinge complete one beautiful package that you can store in your exclusive Oakley women’s eyewear case.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earpads
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Included: Convenience and styling of exclusive women's eyewear case
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy