Trying to change the world one sunglass at a time with the Oakley Commit SQ Breast Cancer Sunglasses. Oakley has the honor of serving countless female athletes who commit themselves to the highest standards of personal achievement. For them they made Commit® Squared a performance design that helps sports professionals find their limits and just as easily exceed them. Made exclusively for women, Commit® Squared reinvents everything the world knows about comfort, fit and style with the kind of bold beauty that celebrates the power and grace of the female form.
Commit® has an interchangeable lens design that lets you adapt to changing light and optimize performance in virtually any environment. All lenses are made with High Definition Optics® (HDO®); for clarity and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. The contours of 8.75 base lens curvature extend peripheral vision and improve side protection, and our Plutonite® lens material stops all UV cold. Oakley enhances every lens with a permanent coating called Oakley Hydrophobic™, a marvel of science that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, finger prints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision.
If you manage to get hold of this coveted design, the first thing you’ll notice is the low weight. Oakleys stress-resistant O Matter® frame material makes it possible. Slide the sunglass on and you’ll feel a Three-Point Fit that touches only the sides of your head and the bridge of your nose, and does so with Unobtainium® components that increase grip with perspiration. The geometry is optimized for women, so don’t be surprised if Commit® fits and feels better than any sunglass you’ve ever worn.
Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear benefits Young Survival Coalition, dedicated to critical issues affecting young women with breast cancer. With every purchase of Oakley Breast Cancer Awareness Special Edition eyewear, Oakley will contribute $20 to Young Survival Coalition, a non-profit dedicated to the critical issues unique to young women who are diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Optical precision, performance and impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads ensure a snug, secure fit, and increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- True sports performance frame optimized for Women’s fit
- Metal icon accents
- Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy