Look like a million bucks in the Oakley Tailhook Polarized Sunglasses. Oakley used lightweight and durable C-5™ alloy to put a new twist on originality with distinctive stem architecture, and laser etching let them create a faux lens rim line that’s both minimalist and modern while spring hinges and air-filled silicone nose pads keep comfort dialed in. When you choose the lens shape of the Tailhook™, you’ll have a fresh look that’s smooth with style, along with the secure grip of Unobtainium® earsocks in a Three-Point Fit that keeps the optics in precise alignment. Oakley's pure Plutonite® lenses filter out all UV while High Definition Optics® maintains clarity at all angles of view.
- Five metal compounds are superheated and fused into this durable yet lightweight alloy that serves as the chassis of Oakley Wire® frames and as components in other styles.
- Unobtainium® earsocks provide increased comfort and performance. increases grip with sweat.
- A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
- One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®:
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
- Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides.
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy