Arguably one of the best surfers in the world, Bruce Irons is renowned for his tube riding skills and massive aerials. He’s an icon in the world of surfing, and we’re honoring him with a Signature Edition HIJINX. His approach to life is like his approach to waves, aggressively original with no apologies. That’s the inspiration behind HIJINX sunglasses, a clean and uncomplicated style with an edge of attitude.
This level of performance is a nod of respect to the winner of the 2004 Eddie Aikau Big Wave Invitational. The breakthroughs of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) give Bruce the best vision possible, thanks to patented innovations like XYZ OPTICS® that keep his peripheral vision razor sharp. For all those eye-chafing rays that bake the beach, we made HIJINX™ with PLUTONITE® lenses that filter out every irritating wavelength of UV. The lightweight O MATTER® frame offers a comfortable fit, and it can even be upgraded to prescription lenses.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual polaric ellipsoid lens geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.