Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique, we customized our corporate logo just for these sunglasses. Lightweight O Matter® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium® coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.