The Oakley Fuel Cell Fall Out Polarized Sunglasses are here... but not for long! This Oakley Limited Edition has a finite release and a rugged end of the world style that will surely be sought out by all survivors. Get yours before they are gone for good!
Oakley has been shielding the world with thermonuclear protection for 30 years. Oakley lens material blocks every baking ray of UV from that blast furnace in the sky, and to salute three decades of innovation, they’re unleashing a new eyewear collection called Fallout.
These comfortably lightweight O Matter® frames carry a metallic anodized finish. The hell-and-back look honors our thermonuclear heritage, along with the grit and glory of athletes who survive and thrive in the carnage of competition. Some would say it’s post-apocalyptic style but it’s much more: an absolutely unique approach to originality and a street look that has no equal. With finishing that appears crafted by the elements, the effect is worn and weathered like a well-lived life that has a story to tell.
For limited editions with Rust Decay finish, the designers demanded authenticity. They rejected the idea of pigment coloration and challenged the engineers to achieve a weathered look that was impacted by the elements over time. A multiple-layer finish is created with a coating procedure that utilizes precision masking. The flow of electrons in an acid bath accelerates the natural process of oxidation, speeding up rust like a time machine. A unique clear-coat technique was developed to protect the rust, and along with hand cleaning, all coating processes are done by hand. The result is the real thing — the art of actual rust, made wearable in a frame like no other because no two are exactly the same.
The gritty attitude and ties to heritage make the Fallout Collection a prelude to Max Fearlight, the visionary campaign from years ago that featured a survivor of Armageddon in his bunker sanctuary. It paid homage to the thermonuclear protection of Oakley lenses, and it led to the creation of the Max Fearlight and Fall Out Collections.
- Oakley HD Polarized -Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with 99% polarization efficiency
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Rust Finish
- Limited 1000 units
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Collection specific Case and Microbag included
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy