The latest look from a family that began with our very first dual-lens shades, Frogskins® LX combines classic cool with the comfort of a hand-made frame honed from lightweight yet durable acetate. Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms give it a modern touch, and the interior facing is lavished with a print of personality. Signed with metal logos on the earstems, this salute to time-honored style is today’s look of originality.
Two optional frame colors are matched with premium Oakley HDPolarized lenses that block 99% of reflected glare. Two more let you take advantage of Iridium® coated lenses that balance light transmission so your eyes get the wavelengths they need to see best. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite® that filters out 100% of all UV, not just UVA and UVB. This frame is available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses. See your eye care professional about the prescription range and available options.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight hand made Acetate frame
- Accents include sculpturally integrated hinge mechanism and metal icons
- HD Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Optimized peripheral vision of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.