You’ve seen “made for angling” sunglasses before, but if you take a close look at their technology, something smells fishy. They probably give you a lens color that nudges up contrast, along with some bold claims about landing the big one. Don’t take the bait. We put real technology in our Angling Specific eyewear. Some say it’s overkill. The pros say it’s essential gear.
For starters, High Definition Optics® (HDO®) gives you unbeatable clarity and precise, accurate vision. The lenses are optimized with a Hydrophobic™ coating that prevents water sheens from corrupting your point of view. The permanent coating also maintains a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, lotions and sunscreens. An interchangeable lens design lets you adapt to changing light, and sized nose pads provide a custom fit. But the real eye-opener is how much innovation we poured into the optics.
Oakley polarization eliminates the blinding rays of glare with greater than 99% efficiency, and our manufacturing technique eliminates the haze and visual distortion that comes with ordinary polarized lenses. These polarized lenses are designed to boost contrast and depth perception so you’ll have a more accurate view of the trophy pursuing your lure. All are made of Plutonite® to filter out 100% of all UV.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2017.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy