With an unrivalled 60-year history of elite competition, MotoGP is the world’s premier motorcycling championship, comprising an eight-month, eighteen round season, in fourteen different countries, spanning four continents. Each Grand Prix brings together the most talented riders from across the world, to participate in races across three distinct categories – MotoGP, Moto2 & 125cc. The racing is a superb spectacle, featuring technologically advanced, high-speed machinery from the world’s leading motorcycle manufacturers, being ridden by daring and highly gifted competitors.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Square O Icon design
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ Optics®
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
Write Your Own Review
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy