If you’re going to risk life and limb by getting up close and personal with a roaring engine and asphalt that could grind flesh like a grater, you either go big or go home. Eyepatch® 2 has the pedigree of our biggest, baddest and boldest designs, so it was the perfect choice for a special edition that honors Troy Lee Designs® (TLD). The premier custom paint shop for racing helmets, TLD is the place where “The World’s Fastest Racers” go when only the best will do. We collaborated with Troy on this unique rendition to bring some of that magic and madness to one of the slickest shades around.
There’s a lot to learn about the performance and comfort of this sunglass, so check out the main product webpage for Eye Patch 2. In the meantime, revel in the unique styling of this collectible and appreciate the greed-for-speed art on its earstems. With red icons and red & white graphics, it honors the TLD emblem and everything it stands for. We cranked up a laser to add the TLD logo at the edge of the lens. You’ll also get a custom Microclear™ bag for frame storage and lens cleaning. The Polished Black frame is matched with Black Iridium® lenses that help maintain your color recognition and balance light for bright sun. In other words, those days that beg for a slice of speed.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents
- Dual lens polaricellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC& harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Prescription ready
- Included: Collection specific Microclear™ bag for storage and lens cleaning
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.