The world knows Shaun White for his gold medal snowboarding and skate prowess. Reaching the top of the podium takes more than performance. It takes signature style, and that’s what makes Shaun an icon even when he’s not competing. As a member of the Oakley family, Shaun teamed with our best to create a Signature Series of sunglass designs. The gold tones salute the highest achievement an athlete can strive to attain, and the styling pays respect to everything that makes Shaun a true original.
Gold toned icons hone an edge of refinement on the aggressive styling of Eyepatch 2, creating the Shaun White Signature Series edition. The lenses are cut from a single curved surface then fitted into the frame to maintain the original contour. Grey Polarized lenses take advantage of HDPolarized technologies to combine optimized glare filtering with razor-sharp clarity and premium protection. A salute to Shaun’s outgoing style, this comfortably lightweight O-Matter® frame carries a print of his signature inside the earstem.
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Polarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Metal icon accents
Write Your Own Review
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.