Made for sunny days on the beach, the O'Neill Youth Skins Short Sleeve Crew Rash Guard is a lightweight performance fit rash guard with UV protection and 4-way stretch. This go to piece is easy to throw on to add a layer of protection against the elements so your little grom can play all day long, happily shielded from the rays of the sun.
Rash Tees are great for keeping away sunburn, sand rash, chaffing and other unwanted burdens that come with beach fun. With a traditional crew neck, seamless paddle zones and ergonomic seam placement, the 6oz Skins Rash Guard is a great choice for warm water fun.
- U.P.F 50+ - Don't get burned! UV protection products carry an Ultraviolet Protection Factor of 50 or higher.
- Flatloc Construction - A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable. For warmer conditions.
- Seamless Paddle Zones - An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- Rash Protection - Protects the ribs from chaffing and wax irritation caused by paddling.
- Material - Nylon/Spandex.
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits and O'Neill Wetsuit accessories. If you have never tried an O'Neill rash guard before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy