Get comfort and protection for kids, tweens and teens at an affordable price with the O'Neill Youth Reactor Full Wetsuit. Built with durable UltraFlex DS Neoprene and breathable flatloc stitching, this entry level full suit is perfect for cool water fun. A back zipper means easy off and on while the fully adjustable super seal neck secures everything for a great fit. With colorful options, performance technology and an incredible price, the Reactor delivers a smiles all summer long.
Neoprene: UltraFlex DS Neoprene
Seams: Flatloc Stitch
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016/2017
Manufactures Part Number: 3802
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene: 100% Ultra Stretch, Super gooey for superior feel and flexibility.
- Smooth Skin FluidFlex Firewall: Wind resistant chest and back panels that keep the chill out and trap the heat in.
- Single Superseal Neck: A fully adjustable closure featuring a 360 smooth skin interior, chafe-free unfinished edge, and minimal bulk design.
- Flatloc Stitch Construction: A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves.
- Seamless Paddle Zones Underarm: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- #10 YKK Back Zip: Heavy duty easy glide back entry zipper that reduces water entry.
- O'Neill Youth Reactor Full Wetsuit Thanks Cleanline!Review by Andy Andy
RatingThis wetsuit worked out perfect for my daughter who wanted it so she could wakeboard over spring break while the water was still in the mid sixties. The people at Cleanline Surf were extremely helpful as well. I called them because I wasn't sure which size to buy and they took the time on the phone to make a suggestion based on her size and activity and they were spot on. Things worked out great!(Posted on 3/30/2016) 2016-03-30
- O'Neill Youth Reactor Full Wetsuit great product and great serviceReview by Musty ET Musty ET
RatingWe are very happy with the product. Very good value. And service was excellent. We will buy again! Thank you!(Posted on 2/25/2015) 2015-02-25
- O'Neill Youth Reactor Full Wetsuit good wetsuitReview by ori ori
Ratingnice and warm(Posted on 1/16/2015) 2015-01-16
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O’Neill Youth Wetsuits. We do have the manufacturers size chart available below but please take it with a grain of salt. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call us and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Size Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy