"The Fall 2015 Women's SuperFreak is a killer wetsuit for anyone who is looking for performance on a budget. There are three things that make this suit really stretchy. The biggest one is the UltraFlex DS neoprene. Though it is 2nd tier in O'Neill's wetsuit line this stuff is super stretchy! Next the chest zip entry is going to allow for a lot of stretch due to the location of the zipper. Compared to a back zip suit this one is going to have a lot more neoprene to pull from when you are paddling. The last one some people find surprising. This suit does not have any seam tape or fluid seam welds like some higher end suits, which actually cuts down on the overall weight of the suit and increases flexibility. All this adds up to a high performance women's suit at a great price."
The Women's SuperFreak 4/3 Wetsuit is O'Neill's super stretchy performance chest zip suit for the ladies. Built with 100% UltraFlex DS Neoprene, this wetsuit is flexible and gooey. The F.U.Z.E. Closure System with the 3X Water Drain System keeps water out so you stay warmer longer. The SuperFreak provides you with lots of great features for a reasonable price. Another wonderful freak of nature from your friends at O'Neill.
Neoprene: UltraFlex DS Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4410
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene: 100% Ultra Stretch, Super gooey for superior feel and flexibility.
- Smooth Skin FluidFlex Firewall: Super plush water wicking insulation that keeps you warm and dry.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure System: Front Upper Zip Entry uses the same zipper technology as O’Neill’s Z.E.N. Zip closure keeping you dry without restricting flexibility.
- Double Super Seal Neck: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down.
- Super Glide Zipper: A strong smooth gliding zipper that prevents water entry at the chest.
- Critically Taped Seam Junctions: Increases life span of wetsuit and reduces water entry.
- Glued and Blindstitch Seam Construction: Double stitched partially through the surface and triple glued to create a watertight seam. Tape is added to critical areas.
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves.
- Integrated External Key Pocket: Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocket is easy to access and completely secure.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- Minimal Seam Design: Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.
- O'Neill Women's SuperFreak 4/3 Wetsuit - 2015 Excellent purhcaseReview by AnnaI AnnaI
RatingI am very happy with this purchase, since the shipping and including the price and product. People form Cleanlinesurf has had the greatest attentionts, they also took their time to write a nice letter and add some candies into my order, that was awesome! Thank you very much!(Posted on 6/8/2015) 2015-06-08
- O'Neill Women's SuperFreak 4/3 Wetsuit - 2015 Super StokedReview by Mare1 Mare1
RatingThank you so much Cleanlinesurf! I love my new wet-suit. For those seeking something to begin with, I would recommend this product. I was a little hesitant to purchase a wet-suit with a chest zipper, (only tried back zippers). However, it is actually not hard to get into and I can move around without feeling any tightness or uncomfortable in any areas.(Posted on 4/30/2015) 2015-04-30
Purchase your wet gear through this site. They are quick in delivery to get you ready for open waters.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O’Neill Women’s Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. We do have the manufacturers size chart available below however we suggest taking it with a grain of salt. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Size Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy