With the Women's Reactor 2mm Spring you get a full dose of wetsuit technology at an incredible value. The Reactor Series utilizes O'Neill's exclusive FluidFlex in the shoulder and sleeves with Fluid Foam neoprene throughout the body. Mesh Smooth Skin Chest and Back Panels provide warmth by absorbing sunlight and trapping in the heat while a fully adjustable super seal neck keeps your fit snug and comfy. Check out the Reactor for cool to warm water surfing, windy days at the lake or any fun times in the water.
Neoprene: FluidFlex/Fluid Foam
Seams: Flatloc Stitch
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: 3801
- FluidFlex Neoprene: O'Neill’s exclusive ultra soft and lightweight neoprene.
- Fluid Foam Neoprene: Highly durable lightweight neoprene.
- Mesh Smooth Skin Chest and Back Panels: Wind resistant panels that keep the chill out and trap the heat in.
- Single Superseal Neck: A fully adjustable closure featuring a 360 smooth skin interior, chafe-free unfinished edge, and minimal bulk design.
- Flatloc Stitch Construction: A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable.
- Seamless Paddle Zones Underarm: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- #10 YKK Back Zip: Heavy duty easy glide back entry zipper that reduces water entry.
- O'Neill Women's Reactor 2mm Spring Good suit as expectedReview by debe debe
RatingFits good, looks good, keeps the chill off. Get a little back neck drip but not such a big deal for a spring suit. Use it for fall/spring surf in Florida.(Posted on 12/19/2015) 2015-12-19
- O'Neill Women's Reactor 2mm Spring Good productReview by Lysa Lysa
RatingI had recently started SUP and wanted to,have my own wetsuit so I didn't have to wear rented ones. The O'Neil Spring wetsuit is perfect for my use. I'm usually a size 4 in clothing; I opted to get a size 6 for the wetsuit as I wanted to have enough room for movement. I prefer a comfortable fit over one that's snug. And the size 6 worked nicely for me.(Posted on 6/15/2015) 2015-06-15
Packaging and customer service by Cleanline Surf is awesome. With my order, I got some nice freebie items - including some Starburst candy,. : ). I thought that was so cute!
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O’Neill Women’s Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. We do have the manufacturers size chart available below however we suggest taking it with a grain of salt. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Size Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy