The O'Neill Women's Psycho Tech 6/4 Hooded Wetsuit provides a premium cold water suit for all the women surfers braving chilly paddle outs and frigid barrels. Constructed with high quality materials and a feminine shape, The Psycho Tech offers lightweight protection from the elements, unrestricted flexibility and ultimate warmth. Wrap yourself in this cozy cocoon of gooey neoprene and hit the waves in comfort.
Using Oneill's exclusive TB2 Neoprene, the Women's Psycho Tech is super stretchy, lightweight, soft and pliable. TB2 is the most advanced super stretch neoprene, a step ahead of the competition, it is 20% lighter with 30% less water absorption, has improved durability and great quick dry properties. Paired with the insulating TechnoButter 2-Air Firewall Neoprene in the chest and back panel and the Single Fluid Seam Welds, you don't have to worry about getting cold. The hooded Double Super Seal Neck and the F.U.Z.E. system allow for an easy in and out chest zip design while still sealing up nicely to provide a snug fit and prevent nasty ice cream headaches.
The cold water Psycho Tech provides all the warmth you'll need so you can comfortably surf anything from 45°F water and up. The ankles and wrists have a low profile with Super Seal Cuffs and are kept securely in place with Plasma Seals. Seamless paddle zones allow you to move without restriction, offering maximum flexibility and a full range of motion. O'Neill's Women's Psycho Tech delivers epic quality and cutting edge materials that'll blow your previous wetsuit experiences out of the water!
Neoprene: TB2 and TB2 Air Firewall Neoprene
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Weld
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4583
- TechnoButter 2 Neoprene: Advanced super stretch neoprene, 20% lighter, 30% less water absorption with improved durability and quick dry properties
- TechnoButter 2-Air Firewall Neoprene: TechnoButter 2 Neoprene packed with air pockets to reduce water absorption and dry quick
- F.U.Z.E Entry: Front Upper Zip Entry uses the same zipper technology as the patented Z.E.N. Zip closure keeping you dry without restricting flexibility
- Double Super Seal Neck: A toasty warm two-layer design featuring a 360 smooth skin interior lining, wide adjustability and a secure lock down
- Single Fluid Seam Weld: Watertight Stitchless Technology that keeps water from entering at all seams and critical points
- Red Zone Zipper: Offset zipper with teeth that keeps water from entering
- Super Seal Cuffs: Fused to create a very low profile at the cuff ending creating the best seal ever. The low profile prevents water entry and improves durability in your wrist and ankles
- Krypto Knee Padz: Abrasion resistant, high stretch neoprene panel with ergonomic shaping designed to extend the life of the wetsuit and protect the knee while punching through waves
- External Key Pocket with Loop: Located along the lower leg inseam, this key pocket is easy to access and completely secure
- Plasma Ankle Seals: Helps prevent flushing through the ankles and keeps a secure fit
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones: An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design): We all know that even the best surfers spend significant amounts of time sitting on their boards. By using a single panel in the rear area of the wetsuit, water entry is minimized and stretch is maximized.
- O'Neill Women's Psycho Tech 6/4 Hooded Wetsuit Love, Love, Love this suit!Review by Jeaniecfitness Jeaniecfitness
RatingLove, love, love this suit-worth every penny! When you first see it and then feel it, you know you’ve purchased a premium, high-end suit. I have an O’Neil 4/3 Epic and this 6/4 is so much softer, lighter and way more flexible. Am 5’1, 112 lbs, athletic build- size 4 fit perfect. I get cold very easily, but not with this suit! I used it in 48-54 degree water and stayed out as long as I wanted. The hood is comfortably snug- not at all restrictive and except for my temples, my hair stays dry. This suit will seriously extend my surfing season. It’s my first chest entry and it got easier and a little more flexible each time. Quick dry also. I was on the fence between this and the Patagoania R4 (for warmth). I called their knowledgeable, super-friendly Customer Service and they hashed out the pros and cons with me. I went for flexibility and still got the warmth! Definitely the right choice-- could not be happier! I opted for next day delivery which was seamless. They threw in some much-appreciated freebies and the hand-written note shows true class! Can’t say enough great things about this suit and Cleanline’s service. If you’re on the fence, just dive in, you won’t regret it!(Posted on 8/23/2016) 2016-08-23
- O'Neill Women's Psycho Tech 6/4 Hooded Wetsuit Love it!Review by Jennifer Jennifer
RatingWater temp 42 F today and I was not even a little bit cold!(Posted on 3/18/2016) 2016-03-18
- O'Neill Women's Psycho Tech 6/4 Hooded Wetsuit Best Wetsuit I've Ever Used!Review by MJ MJ
RatingThis is, as my title suggests, the BEST wetsuit I have ever used!(Posted on 3/8/2016) 2016-03-08
I surf winters in Alaska, and this thing is seriously warm; and even better than that, it is extremely flexible and comfortable. It is incredible to find a wetsuit that is so warm and also so non-constrictive. It is easy to get on, and getting out of it has gotten easier with use. I have been recommending this suit to everyone. So far, three people that I recommended the suit to have gotten one, and all have raved about it. Anyone surfing cold water, this suit will not let you down!
- O'Neill Women's Psycho Tech 6/4 Hooded Wetsuit WOW.Review by Elin Elin
RatingThis suit is absolutely amazing! I've never been surfing in cold water before and was a bit anxious about the super cold conditions in Iceland at the moment. The suit fits perfectly and definitely does it's job in 2°C water. There was some leakage through the hood if I crashed the water but that water warmed up quickly. I find the suit super flexible compared to it's thickness, but as a matter of fact I don't find it too thick nor restricting at all. I have a Roxy Syncro 3/2 which I used in Australia and I have to say that I can't tell much difference in restriction between that one and the Psychotech suit from O'Neill. I use size 6 as I am 167 cm and 57 kgs, the suit fits like it was specially made for me! Try it out because it is the best.(Posted on 3/1/2016) 2016-03-01
- O'Neill Women's Psycho Tech 6/4 Hooded Wetsuit best suit everReview by Alicia Alicia
RatingThis is hands down the best suit I have owned in the last 20 years. I was concerned that a 6 4 would be too constricting, but w/ the techno butter super flex...I didn't notice it being any more than my previous 5 mil suits. The fit is perfect for me. 5'5" 120 lbs=size 6. My suit previous had a hood that was too big & would cover my eyeballs...never good when watching for sets. Not this one! Perfect fit, flex, & Warmth!! It is tight getting Outa of the chest zip...small price to pay for staying warm in Oregon! Stephen & Josh, thanks for the recommendation! Shredding & not shivering! Thanks Oneill for stepping up your women's suits!(Posted on 1/8/2016) 2016-01-08
- O'Neill Women's Psycho Tech 6/4 Hooded Wetsuit Ladies Rejoice!Review by Weasel Weasel
RatingI have been surfing cold water for over 20 years. Until about 5 years ago, I was a die hard fan of women's O'Neill wetsuits and would always recommend them. However, as neoprene technologies advanced, O'Neill forgot about the ladies prowling cold water line-ups and did not advance with the times. I switched to Excel, then Rip Curl, but am happy to announce that O'Neill has finally gotten it right. I was worried that 6.4 would be too thick, but not with the technobutter construction. This lightweight and flexible rubber holds less water than any other suit out there but is warm and cozy. The fit is perfect, with plenty of flex in the shoulders, although I would be concerned if I had longer legs as the legs are a tad on the short side and I don't think ONeill offers this suit in a long. Guys have been experiencing technobutter since 2012, now it is our chance. I love the attached hood - plenty of room for my hair and comfortable fit around the face. My one complaint is that getting out of the suit is a bit of a struggle as the neck panel is snug. I expect it will become more pliable with use (and hopefully not rip). I tried a size 10, but went with a 12. I'm 5'7 and 170 lbs. So far I love this suit. Try it out, you won't be disappointed.(Posted on 12/17/2015) 2015-12-17
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O’Neill Women’s Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. We do have the manufacturers size chart available below however we suggest taking it with a grain of salt. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Size Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy