"The Women's Epic 4/3 has been a best seller for years, and now with the upgrade to Ultraflex Neoprene it is an even better pick. O'Neill makes higher end Women's suits, but the Epic for the price is hard to beat. Smooth skin chest panels for added wind resistance and heat retention, a rolled neck for comfort, back zip for easy of entry, and GBS seams make this a well rounded suit at an affordable price. Depending on air temps and your personal preference we suggest this one for anyone in waters 55 to 65 degrees."
The Women's O'Neill Epic 4/3 Wetsuit is a killer entry level suit with many of the features of a high end O'Neill wetsuit including 100% Ultraflex neoprene, double seal neck closure, LSD (lumbar seamless design) and re-engineered covert black out zip. Clean graphics and sharp style lines make the Epic one of the industries best entry level fullsuits.
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4214
- Krypto Knee Padz
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- Double Super Seal Neck
- New Glued in Covert Zipper Construction
- Updated Velcro Closure
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- LSD: Lumbar Seamless Design
- O'Neill Women's Epic 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit Best FitReview by CC CC
RatingI have worn O'Neill wetsuits for many years due to the fit of the suits, they just work best for my body. However, finding smaller sizes has always been difficult. Cleanline has such a great range of sizes, I've been able to find the suit I was looking for all over the internet.(Posted on 6/8/2016) 2016-06-08
Thank you Cleanline! Great wetsuit that fits.
- O'Neill Women's Epic 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit Great suit!!Review by Tracey Tracey
RatingI did a little research but was very hesitant because I get cold very easy. This suit is amazing. Shipped fast and came with Starbursts and a personalized message. Awesome staff, service and product!! Thank you!! :)(Posted on 3/17/2016) 2016-03-17
- O'Neill Women's Epic 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit So far so good!Review by Chloe Chloe
RatingReceived my wetsuit yesterday and am loving it. Really distinctive blue detail and overal good looking suit. The fit is perfect (I got a 10 and I'm 57'' around 140lbs). I like the inner lining inside, on the chest. Super comfy(Posted on 1/5/2016) 2016-01-05
The customer service was A+. They were very quick and even knocked down the price for me because they noticed a tiny dirt smudge when they were packing her up. (they gave me the option of a new black one without discount if i preferred).
They threw a few Starbursts into the box too, which I appreciated.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O’Neill Women’s Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. We do have the manufacturers size chart available below however we suggest taking it with a grain of salt. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Size Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy