"Definitely one of the best cold water Women's wetsuits out there, the D-Lux Mod is truly two suits in one. If you're getting into warmer water and the air temp is mild then wear it with the regular neck, then when the water gets cold and the winds start blowing throw on the zip in hood and you are water tight and warm! The Ultraflex DS neoprene is super stretchy so even for a 5mm suit you'll be unrestricted out in the water and the fully taped seams make this suit one that will definitely hold up much longer than a traditional GBS suit."
The O'Neill Women's D-Lux Mod Wetsuit is a unique convertible wetsuit that allows for a hood to interchange with a neck piece, making it great for all kinds of coldwater conditions. This suit is full of features like Single Fluid Seam Welds, Firewall Insulation, a Glideskin Neck Facing and clean old school graphics. Pair that with 100% UltraFlex Stretch Neoprene and a focus on the feminine shape for a snug fit and this is the most versatile women's coldwater wetsuit available.
Neoprene: UltraFlex DS Neoprene
Seams: Single Fluid Seam Welds
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: 4403
- Single Seal Neck
- Modular Closure System with Interchangeable Neck and Hood
- Single Fluid Seam Welds
- UltraFlex DS Neoprene/UltraFlex Firewall
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Krypto Knee Padz
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulders
- LSD (Lumbar Seamless Design)
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O’Neill Women’s Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. We do have the manufacturers size chart available below however we suggest taking it with a grain of salt. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Size Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.