A combination of chic styling and absolute function, the O'Neill Women's Bahia Front Zip Long Sleeve Jacket is a cute way to stay warm. Designed for the budding generation of athletes that want to bring beauty, personality and confidence to the water, this 1mm jacket covers it all.
Be comfortable on those windy overcast days or those chilly morning dawn patrols by adding a layer of flexible neoprene. The 1/4 zipper on the chest allows for a little sun or cool water flushes when warm up. Lightweight, durable, with splashes of color and retro logos, the style-savvy Bahia Jacket is a performance driven piece that is perfect for warm to tropical waters.
- U.P.F 50+ - Don't get burned! O'Neill UV Protection products carry an ultraviolet Protection Factor of 50 or higher.
- 100% Super Stretch UltraFlex Neoprene - 40% UltraFlex DS / 60% FluidFlex
- Flatloc Construction - A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable. For warmer conditions.
- Boardshort Connector - A small loop at the lower part of the top that allows you to lace your boardshort laces through so that it stays down and doesn't pull over your head.
- Rash Protection - Protects the ribs from chaffing and wax irritation caused by paddling.
- Seamless Paddle Zones - An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- Thickness - 1mm body/0.5mm undersleeves and arms
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O’Neill Women’s Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. We do have the manufacturers size chart available below however we suggest taking it with a grain of salt. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Size Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy