A combination of chic styling and absolute function, the O'Neill Women's Bahia 2/1 Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit brings a bit of fashion to the beach. Made with a feminine shape and stretchy UltraFlex Neoprene, this suit provides a great fit and superior comfort. You also get the advantage of a Lumbar Seamless Design for unrestricted paddling, full arm coverage and a Double Superseal Neck that will minimize rubbing and rash. Built with a back-zip entry, making getting in and out very easy.
Designed for the budding generation of athletes that want to bring beauty, personality and confidence to the water, this suit covers it all. Lightweight, durable, with small splashes of color and retro logos, the style-savvy Bahia Spring Suit is a performance driven suit that is perfect for warm to tropical waters.
Neoprene: 100% UltraFlex Neoprene
Seams: Flatloc Stitch Construction
Zipper: Back Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: 4516
- 100% Super Stretch UltraFlex Neoprene - 40% UltraFlex DS / 60% FluidFlex
- Double Superseal Glide Skin Neck Closure - A fully adjustable closure featuring a 360 smooth skin interior, chafe-free unfinished edge, and minimal bulk design.
- Flatloc Stitch Construction - A breathable, overlapping flatstitched seam. Non-chaffing and super durable.
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones - An ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing.
- Smooth Skin Chest and Back Panels - Wind resistant panels that keep the chill out and trap the heat in.
- #10 YKK Zipper
- O'Neill Women's Bahia 2/1 Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Loved the O'neill Bahia 2/1 Longsleeve Spring WetsuitReview by Super Fins Super Fins
RatingThis wetsuit has very much enhanced the enjoyment of my favorite sport, bodysurfing. I first used this wetsuit in Kona, in mid March, 2016, and it kept me toasty warm. Air and water temps were mid 70s. The past few days, late March, I've been on the windward side of Oahu where the wet suit also kept me warm and comfortable with a mid 70s air and sea temps, except the day the temperature dropped to low 70s, water and air, with an offshore wind and the sun behind the clouds. After some time in the water, I felt somewhat chilled in and out of the water. Overall I am very happy with this well fitting, very temperate, well made, good looking wetsuit.(Posted on 4/2/2016) 2016-04-02
- O'Neill Women's Bahia 2/1 Long Sleeve Spring Wetsuit Keeps me warmReview by wetsuit wetsuit
RatingIt works for me,so far.(Posted on 4/14/2015) 2015-04-14
I'm just sad all our merchandise comes from China.They have no quality control.
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing O’Neill Women’s Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. We do have the manufacturers size chart available below however we suggest taking it with a grain of salt. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Size Chart
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy