Get complete protection from the relentless sunshine in the O'Neill O'Zone Tech Long Sleeve Hooded Crew. Acting as a second skin in warmer climates, this lightweight performance rash guard provides total upper body coverage and fights UV rays for a safer surf in full exposure sun. The O'Zone Tech is a versatile piece that features 4-way stretch material, a fully attached hood with vented ear holes and an adjustable cinch system for maximum comfort. This versatile piece also has a larger zippered pocket for your reef booties, zinc or mid session replenishment, the Tech is ready for anything.
- 8oz. Nylon/Spandex
- Zippered Utility Pocket with Hydration Compatibility
- 50+ Ultraviolet Protection Factor
- Boardshort Connector and Cinch System
- Hood with Adjustable Cinch
- Rash Protection
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Flatloc Stitched
- Performance Fitting Layer
- O'Neill Wetsuits O'Zone Tech Hooded Crew - Lunar/White/Deep Sea Best rash guard everReview by Wizardofawz Wizardofawz
RatingThis is the best rash guard I've had. It fits great. I bought it for the visor hood, a nice thing I've discovered you can flip the the visor up(better range of vision&paddling out)or down (for best glare protection and wave selection)A month in the sun of Costa Rica truly sold me.(Posted on 2/6/2017) 2017-02-06
- O'Neill Wetsuits O'Zone Tech Hooded Crew - Lunar/White/Deep Sea Good productReview by Bill C Bill C
RatingI bought this rash guard to wear for sun protection. If you are on the water several days in a row and need sun protection, especially for the arms, back of neck, top of head, etc., this works great. If you are wearing a full wetsuit, you don't need it, but works great as a pull-over for shorty or no wetsuit.(Posted on 5/23/2016) 2016-05-23
Having gone thru cancer, my doctor has told me to avoid a lot of sun. This provides great sun protection and freedom of movement without having to wear a hat.
Write Your Own Review
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits and O'Neill Wetsuit accessories. If you have never tried an O'Neill rash guard before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy